- Q. Do I need a briquette machine?
A. Briquette helps you to reduce the cost for storage of particle material, makes your bulk material with high density for the next step usage, you can check the briquette with wikipedia, if the briquette is useful for, you will need a briquette machine.
- Q. What is the benefit I can get from making briquette?
A. Briquette is a way to recycle materials for energy saving and environment protection. The renewable system makes recycling value from the waste. A briquetting system is the significant volume of waste reduction and the immediate savings in disposal cost.
- Q. Can my material be briquetted?
A. All kinds of material can be briquette. But you have to choose the right briquette making machine to get a proper cost on investment and running.
- Q. What type of metal chips can be briquetted?
A. Aluminum swarf/chips
Stainless Steel swarf/chips
Cast Iron swarf/chips
- Q. What moisture content can be for briquetting material?
A. Moisture content of a briquette can be around 0-40, it depends on your raw material and the briquetter, for biomass the moisture always around 13%, for other materials, briquetters is the core for the moisture content, there’s no requirement on metal briquetting.
- Q. There so many briquette machines, which one is suitable for me?
A. You can learn from our blog for the applications and find your machine, or contact us for helping you find the most suitable briquette machine.
- Q. Can your briquette machine be equipped with diesel motor?
A. For these small type briquette machines, this is a choice acceptable.
- Q. Do I need other accessories for building up a briquette plant?
A. These accessories will help you to make your materials much suitable for briquetting, material well dealt with will help to get higher quality briquette. If you are short in investment, we will help you to choose the core machines for making your briquette plant with the best efficiency and quality.
- Q. What kinds of cost are there when I’m running a briquette plant?
A. Mainly there will be charges as follow: labour, maintenance, electricity, raw material, raw material transport, etc.
- Q. Can I add my logo on the machines or do you accept OEM job?
A. Yes, of course. But before doing the OEM job, A Trademark Authorization Letter should be sent to us by you.
- Q. Can I have a sample of my raw material tested before I buy a briquette machine?
A. Absolutely. We will test your raw material on one of our briquette machines to show output quality and to help specify the right briquette machine for your requirements. We will back to you the photos and videos for the test and you are also able to take these sample briquettes to your facility to determine their increase in value..
- Q. What is the warranty of your briquette machine?
A. 1 year.
- Q. How long should I wait after I purchase from MaxTon?
A. Manufacturing no more than 90 days and shipping time around 30-120 days.
- Q. How can I install the briquette machines after I receive them?
A. The instruction books will be sent to you along with the machine, abroad service is also accepted by sending our engineers to your facility for a guiding installation and maintain taught.
- Q. Why choose briquette system from MaxTon?
A. MaxTon offers varies of briquetting systems to meet your specific requirements. The briquetting process not only compresses your raw material, but also squeezes value from it. The easy-to-transport form makes it more convenient to store, sell or recycle. MaxTon’s solution is with high efficient as well as reasonable and acceptable investment.
- Q. How much space does a briquette machine require?
A. Depending on the model and options. The smallest only requires a space for 1 sq meter for which these bigger ones will require almost 50 sq meters.